9/15/26 - The Many Minutes of Malaise (Camera)

My journey has brought me to an understanding
Of the divine forces which we have all been bestowed
It was in this search that I came upon a revelation
Which has called me to guide millions of people towards their righteous destiny

I bet I'll miss the apocalypse as consequence for forgetting to buy a ticket.
Found out Persephone is gonna be in town when I'm elsewhere, and my nerve center's up the creek with that pollution all over again.

This album is gonna suck ass. As I get it together, I can smell something on it indicative of my constitution at this moment. It sounds like the lady putting it together, ugh...

So be it, so be it.

I mope a little too much, don't I? My coworkers would never know I'm a chronic extrovert.
I'm in a conjunctive malaise with Galahad. It's all coming together, but it doesn't look like the last picture. It's like grease, it's gristle. It's not the vegetative growth I was working through on the first act. It's coming together real internal-like.

Who's world is this?
It's yours!

If I'm being honest, I'm just in need of a vacation, or a long nap, or something. There not enough time in the day for it all, y'know. Not enough smarticles in the atmosphere for the more effective poetry, just enough for tasteless communication. It's "just" in the sense of being earnest, but it is only thus.
Everything I make feels that way because I am that way.

Gatter really liked the Lydia Brunch bit. I'll try to allow myself a looser feeling like that more often. My strategy of putting on movies to help me sleep is only partially effective. My neurosis will require attention I cannot receive. Thank the department leads for that one, right.

I don't really try to think about it, the "frustration." It's a situation that untangles itself, I find. Whatever they're doing is alright.  Insofar that I cannot glean anything about them these days, I chose to leave it alone. I decided upon something similar a year ago with Persephone. I have... GOT to be more discerning. I don't know what I'm doing wrong to attract the attention of such lovely people, but I've got to slop it up a little if I'm going to insulate myself from headaches like these.

There's a new presence I'm looking to welcome into the fold. Until I can learn more, until I can understand more of who I am acquainted with, we will have to understand this character as Indigo...

Skin the sun, fall asleep
Wish away, the soul is cheap
Lesson learned, wish me luck
Soothing burn, wake me up

And Indigo they will be. There's a steely color I see in her work, a colder sort of inclination that I might find affirming of cynicisms that show up in my stuff, y'know. I'll try to listen more than speak.

I need to eat a bit more. I need to remember myself. I am just not capable of giving it up, it's an issue. A good problem to have.

I'll see you guys soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11/24/25 - Rêve

1/2/26 - I Have A Woman Inside My Soul

1/9/26 - Eating Disorder