9/28/26 - Звезда по имени Солнце

 I lost my phone at Cedar Point on the Magnum XL 200. It flew out of my coat pocket, on the slope of the dive. 200 feet up in the air, the infernal machine met the consequences of mother nature. Part of me regrets the oversight of failing to secure the device, but I can't lie to my readers. I can't lie to my friends. These few days have been peaceful without the rectangle. I want to see what my friends have to say, what my family might need, but I wish I didn't need the phone to do it.

I've been trying to use my phone less, and here is God (?) taking the damn thing away from me. I guess somebody has to be the disciplinarian.

I'm worried I might have missed something from Remas, or Manal, or from Indigo. I'll get back to them soon.

Rent is coming up quick, and I'm worried we might be up the creek. I already sent my roommate my half of the rent two Sundays ago, but it says the balance hasn't been paid. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I'll try to get it handled as soon as that damned device gets shipped to me.

But the better days are approaching regardless. I just know it.

Sun, Sun, Sun, Here It Comes

Enough about me.

I'm gonna be sending some of my progress to Parker. Right now, we might be renaming the project to Breakfast At Tiffany's until we can figure out what we really wanna name it. Television Pirate was the original title, but I don't know if that's the sound we're rolling with anymore ever since we started doing a bit of TV Pirate on the debut project.

My boss asked about Galahad, lmao.

Just finished the next chapter. It was that damn phone.

I love you guys, see you all soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11/24/25 - Rêve

1/2/26 - I Have A Woman Inside My Soul

1/9/26 - Eating Disorder